Cancer Treatment Fund Lightbox
Life happens. One of my models is undergoing severe cancer treatment. She is still very young (like that would make any difference), just married, with 2 beautiful and amazing sons.
Chemo is taking quite a bit from her, and as she is self-employed, the every day survival is getting difficult.
Last year, when I was severely ill and could not work for a long time, Stock sales carried me through very hard times.
Therefore a few of my models and I decided to do the following:
We donate proceeds from certain images and models work for free towards the Cancer Treatment fund for the model in treatment.
All the images of this model, as well as in near future, other willing models, are going towards the Cancer Treatment fund.
Thank you to all who has already purchased from this series.
Photo credits: Luba V Nel.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget