Cancer Treatment Fund Lightbox
Life happens. One of my models is undergoing severe cancer treatment. She is still very young (like that would make any difference), just married, with 2 beautiful and amazing sons.
Chemo is taking quite a bit from her, and as she is self-employed, the every day survival is getting difficult.
Last year, when I was severely ill and could not work for a long time, Stock sales carried me through very hard times.
Therefore a few of my models and I decided to do the following:
We donate proceeds from certain images and models work for free towards the Cancer Treatment fund for the model in treatment.
All the images of this model, as well as in near future, other willing models, are going towards the Cancer Treatment fund.
Thank you to all who has already purchased from this series.
Photo credits: Luba V Nel.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror