Maybe due to a personal inclination, but there is a deep belief within me that almost all Indians' characterize well when done candid.
Indian females are best subjects of candid photography. When done on an arranged shoot, they always tend to get shy and the right expression almost never accompanies the shot.
What initially started as a SoFoBoMo project for me with title "Faces of South India" has given me a lot of insights on candid photography.
Only drawback being, you always end up without getting a model release, and the images are only good for editorial. Hopefully India will become more liberal in outlook soon..
Photo credits: Midhun Menon.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project