Maybe due to a personal inclination, but there is a deep belief within me that almost all Indians' characterize well when done candid.
Indian females are best subjects of candid photography. When done on an arranged shoot, they always tend to get shy and the right expression almost never accompanies the shot.
What initially started as a SoFoBoMo project for me with title "Faces of South India" has given me a lot of insights on candid photography.
Only drawback being, you always end up without getting a model release, and the images are only good for editorial. Hopefully India will become more liberal in outlook soon..
Photo credits: Midhun Menon.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget