Candied haws on a stick.
This is a local product in Beijing, have a history of over one hundred years. It is made of the mountain dreg and candy
liquid. The taste is sweet in the acid. In Chinese medicine,
it has appetizing function.
Candied haw, sour and sweet palatable, good for both young
and old, it not only delicious, moreover also extremely attractive, the glowing red Chinese hawthorn fruit puts on according to the size arrangement in the bamboo label, outside is binding the crystal clear transparent syrup, sells it the person often to insert an only candied fruit string in on the wooden club which specially makes, likes a knot full great accomplishment the small tree, really is attractive.
It is characterized and red, it is joyous to add for the New Year
Photo credits: Linqong.
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!
- Splendour of Southampton
- 10 Tips for Travel Photographers
- Tip of the week: When is a model camera ready?