Canon EOS D50, what you think of this camera
I have been waiting since too long to change my two old cameras the good old Canon Power Shot and Sony Cyber Shot. I have just placed an order from an online store for Canon D50. I was juggling and confused between Nikon D300, Nikon D90, Canon EOS D40 and Canon EOS D50. I wasn’t sure which one to choose from all this versions, did lots of research on the net and finally without consulting anyone I just went for Canon EOS D50. I didn’t inform any of my friends or family, just waiting for the delivery. Now I don’t know if I made a wise choice choosing Canon EOS D50 only time will tell, mean time I would like get some inputs from you guys. Was this a right choice or did I missed a great camera in Nikon D300, will wait for the inputs.
Photo credits: Creativei.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America