Canon Rebel XT 350D dirty viewfinder problems......
Ok so im looking for some advise from you guys...heres the deal..........i have a canon rebel xt 350D and i thought it used to take clearer pics........the other day i had it cleaned at a local camera shot and the guy did it for free.....he said my sensor was dirty and he blew out my camera with some air and the pics seemed better without the sensor spots in the pictures.
Now i have noticed that when i look through the viewfinder some of the AF points seem to not be clear when they lock on for focus....they look blurry when they light up.
So I have been trying real hard to read up on this and i cant find the answer. I have been told that the dirt i see in the viewfinder doesnt effect the shots but is that true? I just dont get real crisp pictures now..................does anyone know anything about this???? I NEED HELP! ha ha..........even when i use the automatic settings like A-dep they still dont look clear and the scene is out of focus............
Photo credits: Fritzkocher.
How to shoot events
- Wedding is one of the most significant days in the life of a young couple
- Tip of the week: how to choose between being a designer or an illustrator
- Binoculars: a photographer’s tool
- Picking the Right Lens for Any Situation
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays