Canon Rebel XT 350D dirty viewfinder problems......
Ok so im looking for some advise from you guys...heres the deal..........i have a canon rebel xt 350D and i thought it used to take clearer pics........the other day i had it cleaned at a local camera shot and the guy did it for free.....he said my sensor was dirty and he blew out my camera with some air and the pics seemed better without the sensor spots in the pictures.
Now i have noticed that when i look through the viewfinder some of the AF points seem to not be clear when they lock on for focus....they look blurry when they light up.
So I have been trying real hard to read up on this and i cant find the answer. I have been told that the dirt i see in the viewfinder doesnt effect the shots but is that true? I just dont get real crisp pictures now..................does anyone know anything about this???? I NEED HELP! ha ha..........even when i use the automatic settings like A-dep they still dont look clear and the scene is out of focus............
Photo credits: Fritzkocher.
All about color
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - ISO
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step