Cao Hai Lake
cite: Cao Hai Lake
Cao Hai -- the name, pronounced tsow-high, means sea of grass -- already bears the scars of Chinese Communist history. Until the late 1950's, this lake 7,000 feet high in the mountains was a prime habitat for migratory birds.
In recent years, the lake has been host to more than 400 of the birds that are its claim to fame, the black-necked cranes, a 10th of the global population. A total of 184 bird species have been sighted on the lake.
Photo credits: Zhuang Yidong.
How to shoot events
- Pet Rescue Photography: Otis
- Chess ... what a passion!
- Professional Caption For Event Photography
- Tips on media filling
- Body parts in photography
- 10 cleanest cities in the world for the year 2018 which attracted many tourists and photographers
- Location Spotlight: Anna Ruby Falls, Georgia
- Tip of the Week: When is a model release required?