Cao Hai Lake
cite: Cao Hai Lake
Cao Hai -- the name, pronounced tsow-high, means sea of grass -- already bears the scars of Chinese Communist history. Until the late 1950's, this lake 7,000 feet high in the mountains was a prime habitat for migratory birds.
In recent years, the lake has been host to more than 400 of the birds that are its claim to fame, the black-necked cranes, a 10th of the global population. A total of 184 bird species have been sighted on the lake.
Photo credits: Zhuang Yidong.
All about color
- Over 600 sales! Creativity never gets old!
- Taking Stock: Designing for Calendars!
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars