Cao Hai Lake
cite: Cao Hai Lake
Cao Hai -- the name, pronounced tsow-high, means sea of grass -- already bears the scars of Chinese Communist history. Until the late 1950's, this lake 7,000 feet high in the mountains was a prime habitat for migratory birds.
In recent years, the lake has been host to more than 400 of the birds that are its claim to fame, the black-necked cranes, a 10th of the global population. A total of 184 bird species have been sighted on the lake.
Photo credits: Zhuang Yidong.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava