Photographers are indeed beholders of time machines. As we take our photos we capture the time it was taken at the time. (still with me?)
I recently went to a good friend of mines farm where nowdays he spends his time making children happy and adults children.
When I made a return trip two weeks later I found it hard to believe I was at the same place. It had changed that much.
Now I must confess that the part of the world that I live in changes seasons very quickly, but it was still very dramatic.
Fall colors soon become bare trees. Leaf covered ground soon becomes snow banks.
So keep in mind as your taking your next photo that you will capture that time and that photo will never be done again. We might set it up very close but each photo is a sliver of time by itself and will never be repeated.
Thank you for taking the time to read the blog about time and until next time I must go cause I'm out of time.
Photo credits: Dave Willman.
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite