Capturing Inspiration and Ideas
Becoming stuck is one of the biggest challenges stock-photographers face. To remain creative and inspired you have to be doing something. It's always nice to have a portfolio of ideas to fall back on. Sometimes something as simple as doodling on paper, filling in a crossword or even going for a long walk can give you ideas. These are ideas you want to capture for future review and planning.
Recently, at a conference, I had the opportunity to hear a speaker talk about the benefit of a small hand held digital recorder to record your ideas. The concept is that you could use the device, no matter where you are. You can take it in the car with you, on walks, to conferences and even to dance recitals with the kids and still capture your ideas.
Okay - gotta go - I just had an idea!
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer