Capturing Inspiration and Ideas
Becoming stuck is one of the biggest challenges stock-photographers face. To remain creative and inspired you have to be doing something. It's always nice to have a portfolio of ideas to fall back on. Sometimes something as simple as doodling on paper, filling in a crossword or even going for a long walk can give you ideas. These are ideas you want to capture for future review and planning.
Recently, at a conference, I had the opportunity to hear a speaker talk about the benefit of a small hand held digital recorder to record your ideas. The concept is that you could use the device, no matter where you are. You can take it in the car with you, on walks, to conferences and even to dance recitals with the kids and still capture your ideas.
Okay - gotta go - I just had an idea!
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Forress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite
- The Stock Photography Industry is Changing Again, Will You Be Able to Change Too?
- Tip of the week: Illustrations, how to and how not to
- When night becomes more colorful than day