Care for Nature
Nature consists of both living and non-living resources.
One should care for both the resources. I recently visited one of the best national park of india 'Ranthambhore National Park, Rajshthan.'
Tigers are the most endangered species and less than 4000 have been left in the world. Including largest, less than 1400 in India. Tiger is a national animal of India but now its is in most dangerous situation of extinction.
In early ninties (1993 onwards), the wildlife of the park was in danger of poachers (specially the big cats) Tigers. But now, In Ranthambhore National Park Forest Official (specially the forest guard) and the local residents playing a major role in protecting and conserving this endangered species. The Park is well managed and becoming a good habitat for these big cats. The population of tigers in Ranghambhore has now increased to 44 as compared to 18 in ninties (during high activities of poaching).
Not only Govt. but public should also be aware about conservation of wildlife, so as to maintain ecological balance on the earth.
Thanks a lot
Photo credits: Vinesh Kumar.
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)
- How to take better pictures of a butterfly?
- A New Sport for Many People