Caribbean Carnival, Leicester, UK. 7th August 2010
Leicester Caribbean Carnival celebrated it's 25th birthday on Saturday, and a good one it was too.
Leicester Caribbean Carnival is the biggest multi cultural event in the Midlands. It is celebrated each year on the first Saturday in August to coincide with the Emancipation from slavery.
The weather could have been better though :S
I've made a collection here: Leicester Caribbean Carnival
- Halloween Creatures: the Owl
- A Moment of Awe-Inspiring Wonder
- An emotional wakening (eventually)
- Everybody loves to take pictures of cats
- Halloween Creatures: the Black Cat
- Aim to shoot for International markets- Advice for stock footage
- Halloween Creatures: the Spider
- Tip of the week: Stock photography and Social Media