Caribbean Carnival, Leicester, UK. 7th August 2010
Leicester Caribbean Carnival celebrated it's 25th birthday on Saturday, and a good one it was too.
Leicester Caribbean Carnival is the biggest multi cultural event in the Midlands. It is celebrated each year on the first Saturday in August to coincide with the Emancipation from slavery.
The weather could have been better though :S
I've made a collection here: Leicester Caribbean Carnival
How to shoot events
- Pet Rescue Photography: Otis
- Chess ... what a passion!
- Professional Caption For Event Photography
- Tips on media filling
- Body parts in photography
- 10 cleanest cities in the world for the year 2018 which attracted many tourists and photographers
- Location Spotlight: Anna Ruby Falls, Georgia
- Tip of the Week: When is a model release required?