Caribbean Carnival, Leicester, UK. 7th August 2010
Leicester Caribbean Carnival celebrated it's 25th birthday on Saturday, and a good one it was too.
Leicester Caribbean Carnival is the biggest multi cultural event in the Midlands. It is celebrated each year on the first Saturday in August to coincide with the Emancipation from slavery.
The weather could have been better though :S
I've made a collection here: Leicester Caribbean Carnival
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking