Carl Zeiss Distagon 2.8/28mm
I have used this lens for serval months. I think it is very sharp and has a very high quality. But the most important is that it is very cheap and very light. I use this lens on 30D and 30V. When I use it on the 30V I must use a conversion ring which enable me use the CY lens on the EOS body. When I use it on the 30D, it become 45mm which makes me can use it to photo landscaple and architecture very convenient.
But the reason I use it is the high quality of this lens. The resolving power of it is on a high level. The color of it is very pure. This lens is also very sharp. But its color is not so vivid as the D25's. But I still very like this lens.
I want to take more photos by this lens. And find more characteristics of it.
Photo credits: Wenyan Wu.
- The most beautiful 5 places in the Republic of Moldova
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs