Carmakers in trouble... but not all of them
The "Big Three" may be in deep trouble, but that is hardly to be seen at the Geneva Motor Show (which opened yesterday and will last until March 15th).
In particular, it's the luxury brands that have come out with astonishing concepts and/or new models, but even the "traditional" carmakers are sometimes delivering stunning cars.
Citroen presented a fantastic-looking concept car, the GT-by-Citroen
Bugatti is still relying on the Veyron, this time clad in "Centennial Blue"
And there's even room for dreams that respect the environment, with Koenigsegg presenting their "Quant" solar-powered concept!
Sure, some stands looked a bit empty, and in particular those of the US carmakers were not attracting the usual crowds, there are people saying the food was better last year, but there's still companies that are delivering good stuff, both in the "dream" and in the "real life" sector.
The car will survive. Some carmakers won't, and if they take the internal combustion engine with them, the world might become a bit greener...
Photo credits: Folco Banfi.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images