Castle Hluboka nad Vltavou, Czech Republic
The Hluboka nad Vltavou chateau is one of the best known and the fanciest chateaus in the Czech Republic.
Hluboka nad Vltavou (German: Frauenberg) is a town in the South Bohemian Region of the Czech Republic, near Ceske Budejovice. It is best known for its famous Windsor chateau. It towers on the rock spit above the Vltava River.
Originally it was a royal castle founded in the first half of the 13th century. The chateau was property of the Schwarzenbergs till 1660.
The castle is opened to public.
Photo credits: Nimblewit.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Make Money Selling Online Stock Photography With Cheap Camera Equipment
- Getting older!
- Stock Photography - Here is How to Create Images that Sell
- Some of my gear throughout my stock experience
- Camera Equipment for Christmas?
- Izmir (Traveling Turkey Series - 2)
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past