Castle Hluboka nad Vltavou, Czech Republic
The Hluboka nad Vltavou chateau is one of the best known and the fanciest chateaus in the Czech Republic.
Hluboka nad Vltavou (German: Frauenberg) is a town in the South Bohemian Region of the Czech Republic, near Ceske Budejovice. It is best known for its famous Windsor chateau. It towers on the rock spit above the Vltava River.
Originally it was a royal castle founded in the first half of the 13th century. The chateau was property of the Schwarzenbergs till 1660.
The castle is opened to public.
Photo credits: Nimblewit.
How to shoot events
- Pet Rescue Photography: Otis
- Chess ... what a passion!
- Professional Caption For Event Photography
- Tips on media filling
- Body parts in photography
- 10 cleanest cities in the world for the year 2018 which attracted many tourists and photographers
- Location Spotlight: Anna Ruby Falls, Georgia
- Tip of the Week: When is a model release required?