Castle Hluboka nad Vltavou, Czech Republic
The Hluboka nad Vltavou chateau is one of the best known and the fanciest chateaus in the Czech Republic.
Hluboka nad Vltavou (German: Frauenberg) is a town in the South Bohemian Region of the Czech Republic, near Ceske Budejovice. It is best known for its famous Windsor chateau. It towers on the rock spit above the Vltava River.
Originally it was a royal castle founded in the first half of the 13th century. The chateau was property of the Schwarzenbergs till 1660.
The castle is opened to public.
Photo credits: Nimblewit.
- When "Happily" isn't "Forever After"
- Food Photography: A Recipe For Success! (Part 2)
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles