Castle Hluboka nad Vltavou, Czech Republic
The Hluboka nad Vltavou chateau is one of the best known and the fanciest chateaus in the Czech Republic.
Hluboka nad Vltavou (German: Frauenberg) is a town in the South Bohemian Region of the Czech Republic, near Ceske Budejovice. It is best known for its famous Windsor chateau. It towers on the rock spit above the Vltava River.
Originally it was a royal castle founded in the first half of the 13th century. The chateau was property of the Schwarzenbergs till 1660.
The castle is opened to public.
Photo credits: Nimblewit.
- How to shoot good pictures with a cheap camera
- Why viewing an image is not an exact science
- Not Much Colors in the Photo? Here's what you can do!
- Weekly Stock Photo Review 01: Clear Subject
- Tip of the Week: 20 Must-Know Keyboard Shortcuts for Photoshop
- Dreamstime turns 20, you get a $15 anniversary referral bonus!
- Get to know the birds of Turkey - 19 - Sombre Tit
- Missed Opportunities