Castle Hluboka nad Vltavou, Czech Republic
The Hluboka nad Vltavou chateau is one of the best known and the fanciest chateaus in the Czech Republic.
Hluboka nad Vltavou (German: Frauenberg) is a town in the South Bohemian Region of the Czech Republic, near Ceske Budejovice. It is best known for its famous Windsor chateau. It towers on the rock spit above the Vltava River.
Originally it was a royal castle founded in the first half of the 13th century. The chateau was property of the Schwarzenbergs till 1660.
The castle is opened to public.
Photo credits: Nimblewit.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!