Now I have graduated from Xiamen Unversity and go back to Shanghai to work. But when I view my pictures in my computer there are so many things touch me. The two pictures are all about the same cat in a cafe in Xiamen.
I always prepare my exams in this cafe and this cat which feed by the cafe-owner will rest on the table in the cafe. Everytime I will look at it for a long time, I like to see it sleeping. In my mind it has not the trouble we have. They can live very happily and free. Sometimes I will think cat is the wizrd in the world. They have a lot of power. So this small cat gives me a lot of thinking and memory.
Now I have left Xiamen and I can not see the cat again. I will miss it.
Photo credits: Wenyan Wu.
- Prepare yourself for fireworks
- Zooming In: A Photography Trick That Most People Take For Granted
- When "Happily" isn't "Forever After"
- Food Photography: A Recipe For Success! (Part 2)
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Philippine Serendipity: The Beautiful Among the Common
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!