Now I have graduated from Xiamen Unversity and go back to Shanghai to work. But when I view my pictures in my computer there are so many things touch me. The two pictures are all about the same cat in a cafe in Xiamen.
I always prepare my exams in this cafe and this cat which feed by the cafe-owner will rest on the table in the cafe. Everytime I will look at it for a long time, I like to see it sleeping. In my mind it has not the trouble we have. They can live very happily and free. Sometimes I will think cat is the wizrd in the world. They have a lot of power. So this small cat gives me a lot of thinking and memory.
Now I have left Xiamen and I can not see the cat again. I will miss it.
Photo credits: Wenyan Wu.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings