Now I have graduated from Xiamen Unversity and go back to Shanghai to work. But when I view my pictures in my computer there are so many things touch me. The two pictures are all about the same cat in a cafe in Xiamen.
I always prepare my exams in this cafe and this cat which feed by the cafe-owner will rest on the table in the cafe. Everytime I will look at it for a long time, I like to see it sleeping. In my mind it has not the trouble we have. They can live very happily and free. Sometimes I will think cat is the wizrd in the world. They have a lot of power. So this small cat gives me a lot of thinking and memory.
Now I have left Xiamen and I can not see the cat again. I will miss it.
Photo credits: Wenyan Wu.
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama