Catch that moment
It was a cloudy and a bit windy day. I drove past by a patch of empty land which drew my attention. The land was overgrown with wild grass. The wavy grass looked beautiful under the sunlight peeking out. I hesitated and finally decided to pull over to take some shots. The grass made a very nice foreground for the red roofs of homes, forests and dark clouds at the background. Here is one of them that I submitted and has been accepted:
Two days later when I drove by that land again, the grass was mowed and the scene looked quite different and almost sad. I'm so glad I decided to stop. And now that beautiful moment is forever preserved and shared to many. Always catch that moment when you can!
Photo credits: Jinlide.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images