Catch that moment
It was a cloudy and a bit windy day. I drove past by a patch of empty land which drew my attention. The land was overgrown with wild grass. The wavy grass looked beautiful under the sunlight peeking out. I hesitated and finally decided to pull over to take some shots. The grass made a very nice foreground for the red roofs of homes, forests and dark clouds at the background. Here is one of them that I submitted and has been accepted:
Two days later when I drove by that land again, the grass was mowed and the scene looked quite different and almost sad. I'm so glad I decided to stop. And now that beautiful moment is forever preserved and shared to many. Always catch that moment when you can!
Photo credits: Jinlide.
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination