Catch that moment
It was a cloudy and a bit windy day. I drove past by a patch of empty land which drew my attention. The land was overgrown with wild grass. The wavy grass looked beautiful under the sunlight peeking out. I hesitated and finally decided to pull over to take some shots. The grass made a very nice foreground for the red roofs of homes, forests and dark clouds at the background. Here is one of them that I submitted and has been accepted:
Two days later when I drove by that land again, the grass was mowed and the scene looked quite different and almost sad. I'm so glad I decided to stop. And now that beautiful moment is forever preserved and shared to many. Always catch that moment when you can!
Photo credits: Jinlide.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project