Catch that moment
It was a cloudy and a bit windy day. I drove past by a patch of empty land which drew my attention. The land was overgrown with wild grass. The wavy grass looked beautiful under the sunlight peeking out. I hesitated and finally decided to pull over to take some shots. The grass made a very nice foreground for the red roofs of homes, forests and dark clouds at the background. Here is one of them that I submitted and has been accepted:
Two days later when I drove by that land again, the grass was mowed and the scene looked quite different and almost sad. I'm so glad I decided to stop. And now that beautiful moment is forever preserved and shared to many. Always catch that moment when you can!
Photo credits: Jinlide.
How to shoot events
- Pet Rescue Photography: Otis
- Chess ... what a passion!
- Professional Caption For Event Photography
- Tips on media filling
- Body parts in photography
- 10 cleanest cities in the world for the year 2018 which attracted many tourists and photographers
- Location Spotlight: Anna Ruby Falls, Georgia
- Tip of the Week: When is a model release required?