Catching The Beauty Of Gran Canaria
Some great tips what to pay attention when shooting on sandy beaches would be useful too. How to protect camera?
Any suggestions? Or location hints?
I hope there will be good weather then, not too hot I guess. How to avoid harsh shadows, when sun is always brightly shining?
But mostly would love to hear about some beautiful nature spots where you never get with the tourist guide. Any locals here? Or stationary visitors?
Can't wait to get away from that dark winter...
- It's a Beautiful Day
- How Do You Add Emotion to an Inanimate Object?
- Tension, fear, admiration, pride, all in one photo
- How to create emotions in photography?
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready