Catching The Beauty Of Gran Canaria
Some great tips what to pay attention when shooting on sandy beaches would be useful too. How to protect camera?
Any suggestions? Or location hints?
I hope there will be good weather then, not too hot I guess. How to avoid harsh shadows, when sun is always brightly shining?
But mostly would love to hear about some beautiful nature spots where you never get with the tourist guide. Any locals here? Or stationary visitors?
Can't wait to get away from that dark winter...
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs
- Helping more than the dogs