Catching the face
This was shot at the Boston Marathon. I really liked the determination in her face.
When I started shooting I had my camera set to Raw, but the buffering took too long so I switched back to jpg. I took some test shots and made sure that the exposure and white balance were correct.
I set the focus to image tracking (AI on Canon) and then I kept firing away as the athletes passed by.
Photo credits: John Kropewnicki.
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking