Catching the face
This was shot at the Boston Marathon. I really liked the determination in her face.
When I started shooting I had my camera set to Raw, but the buffering took too long so I switched back to jpg. I took some test shots and made sure that the exposure and white balance were correct.
I set the focus to image tracking (AI on Canon) and then I kept firing away as the athletes passed by.
Photo credits: John Kropewnicki.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!