Catching the face
This was shot at the Boston Marathon. I really liked the determination in her face.
When I started shooting I had my camera set to Raw, but the buffering took too long so I switched back to jpg. I took some test shots and made sure that the exposure and white balance were correct.
I set the focus to image tracking (AI on Canon) and then I kept firing away as the athletes passed by.
Photo credits: John Kropewnicki.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon