Catching the face
This was shot at the Boston Marathon. I really liked the determination in her face.
When I started shooting I had my camera set to Raw, but the buffering took too long so I switched back to jpg. I took some test shots and made sure that the exposure and white balance were correct.
I set the focus to image tracking (AI on Canon) and then I kept firing away as the athletes passed by.
Photo credits: John Kropewnicki.
- The most beautiful 5 places in the Republic of Moldova
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs