Catching the face
This was shot at the Boston Marathon. I really liked the determination in her face.
When I started shooting I had my camera set to Raw, but the buffering took too long so I switched back to jpg. I took some test shots and made sure that the exposure and white balance were correct.
I set the focus to image tracking (AI on Canon) and then I kept firing away as the athletes passed by.
Photo credits: John Kropewnicki.
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings
- Designing front covers with emotions - advise and contest entry
- Second week at Hai Phong anchorage
- Are You in the Mood to Increase Sales?
- Don't Make it Too Easy