Catching inspiration with a sketchbook.
Always one for new style or approaches to microstock content, I have found that having a sketchbook with me at all times allows me to "catch" inspiration when it hits. I can play with ideas and test theories without spending too much time behind the computer. Let's be honest, it IS good to step back every once in a while. I also find that honing ones skill in other media only help to develop one's skills in another.
Photo credits: William Fehr.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project