Catching inspiration with a sketchbook.
Always one for new style or approaches to microstock content, I have found that having a sketchbook with me at all times allows me to "catch" inspiration when it hits. I can play with ideas and test theories without spending too much time behind the computer. Let's be honest, it IS good to step back every once in a while. I also find that honing ones skill in other media only help to develop one's skills in another.
Photo credits: William Fehr.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava