Catching inspiration with a sketchbook.
Always one for new style or approaches to microstock content, I have found that having a sketchbook with me at all times allows me to "catch" inspiration when it hits. I can play with ideas and test theories without spending too much time behind the computer. Let's be honest, it IS good to step back every once in a while. I also find that honing ones skill in other media only help to develop one's skills in another.
Photo credits: William Fehr.
- The most beautiful 5 places in the Republic of Moldova
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs