Catching inspiration with a sketchbook.
Always one for new style or approaches to microstock content, I have found that having a sketchbook with me at all times allows me to "catch" inspiration when it hits. I can play with ideas and test theories without spending too much time behind the computer. Let's be honest, it IS good to step back every once in a while. I also find that honing ones skill in other media only help to develop one's skills in another.
Photo credits: William Fehr.
All about color
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - ISO
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step