Catching kids for photo :)
Recently I tried child photography, and now feel very excited about this nieche. Kids are so cute! When you shoot or portprocess their images your eyes are resting. You never get really tired looking at a child's innocent face.
I made my pictures in the natural light with only a small on-camera flash.
The difficulties were the following: kids were all the time moving and had a habbit to turn away from camera :) Of course, it was very hard to explain them the importance of keeping head in a certain position according to the proper lighting. They are not adults and just can't understand such humor!
The solution was to keep them busy doing something. I'm very grateful to my little models' parents for help about this and good fantasy in entertaining.
From each child photosession I didn't get huge amount of photos, but I noticed that when the right pose is finally caught the picture doesn't need a lot of retouching - child's skin is very smooth and always of the right color, the body lines don't need any correction to be "slimer" or "curvier" in some places like the body lines or adults. Kids look wonderful as they are and in every mood - no matter if they smile, cry or not pay to you any attention. Here are some results or my experiment.
Photo credits: Julia161.
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)
- How to take better pictures of a butterfly?
- A New Sport for Many People
- How Not to Miss Shots While On the Road
- Is the mobile phone going to replace our cameras?