Cedrus Libani - Symbol of My Country
That evergreen tree, also called locally The Cedar of God, was mentioned more than 70 times in the Bible. The cedar groves of Lebanon were called the dwelling of the gods in the Epic of Gilgamesh...
•Sumerians: burning cedars in ceremonies,
•Jews: building temples & public constructions,
•Our forefathers the Phoenicians: trade ships, houses, & temples
•Romans, Greek, Babylonians, etc.
With their aromatic wood & noticeable majesty, one cannot but feel the sanctity while walking inside any of the remaining Cedar forests in Lebanon…
"My love is as the cedars, beloved, and the elements shall not conquer it." (Gibran Khalil Gibran)
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road
- On the road - Flying high
- Endless editorial possibilities on your trip
- Have the perfect plan while you are on the road
- An Easy Way to Flatten Those Curves You Sometimes Get With Merging Software
- Love and Quarrels