Cedrus Libani - Symbol of My Country
That evergreen tree, also called locally The Cedar of God, was mentioned more than 70 times in the Bible. The cedar groves of Lebanon were called the dwelling of the gods in the Epic of Gilgamesh...
•Sumerians: burning cedars in ceremonies,
•Jews: building temples & public constructions,
•Our forefathers the Phoenicians: trade ships, houses, & temples
•Romans, Greek, Babylonians, etc.
With their aromatic wood & noticeable majesty, one cannot but feel the sanctity while walking inside any of the remaining Cedar forests in Lebanon…
"My love is as the cedars, beloved, and the elements shall not conquer it." (Gibran Khalil Gibran)
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon