Cedrus Libani - Symbol of My Country
That evergreen tree, also called locally The Cedar of God, was mentioned more than 70 times in the Bible. The cedar groves of Lebanon were called the dwelling of the gods in the Epic of Gilgamesh...
•Sumerians: burning cedars in ceremonies,
•Jews: building temples & public constructions,
•Our forefathers the Phoenicians: trade ships, houses, & temples
•Romans, Greek, Babylonians, etc.
With their aromatic wood & noticeable majesty, one cannot but feel the sanctity while walking inside any of the remaining Cedar forests in Lebanon…
"My love is as the cedars, beloved, and the elements shall not conquer it." (Gibran Khalil Gibran)
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images