celebrate your victories what ever they are
A very wise person once told me to celebrate all your victories no matter how small they are because it helps balance out all of the downers life hands out.
So I am celebrating my 100th accepted photo.
The neat thing about Dreamstime is that there seems to be a place for everyone in the community.
I realize that for many people 100 files is no big deal. They put them up at one time. For others like me it's a continued quest.
The main thing I am happy to be a part of it.
Photo credits: Dave Willman.
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!
- Splendour of Southampton
- 10 Tips for Travel Photographers
- Tip of the week: When is a model camera ready?