celebrate your victories what ever they are
A very wise person once told me to celebrate all your victories no matter how small they are because it helps balance out all of the downers life hands out.
So I am celebrating my 100th accepted photo.
The neat thing about Dreamstime is that there seems to be a place for everyone in the community.
I realize that for many people 100 files is no big deal. They put them up at one time. For others like me it's a continued quest.
The main thing I am happy to be a part of it.
Photo credits: Dave Willman.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror