celebrate your victories what ever they are
A very wise person once told me to celebrate all your victories no matter how small they are because it helps balance out all of the downers life hands out.
So I am celebrating my 100th accepted photo.
The neat thing about Dreamstime is that there seems to be a place for everyone in the community.
I realize that for many people 100 files is no big deal. They put them up at one time. For others like me it's a continued quest.
The main thing I am happy to be a part of it.
Photo credits: Dave Willman.
All about color
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - ISO
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step