Celebrating 300 sales
I'd like to share with you my new milestone of 300 sales
I'm parto of this community since 9th may 2014 and I'm exclusive contributor
Sales came day by day, slowly with ups and downs, but now the balance
is very positive because most sales are now from credits than from subscription, getting higher revenues.
Here some images with higher revenues: from 8 to 16 dollars:
Some cars, famous landscapes like Grand Canyon, Australia and Alaska, animals and textures.
I hope to continue on this trend and I will continue to improve quality and the quantity of my portfolio,
Thanks to Dreamstime for the exclusive opportunity granted to me accepting my pictures.
Woman face in matrix background
Grand Canyon at Lake Powell
Tanana Valley State Forest Alaska
Lamborghini Aventador sports car
Glacier Bay National Park, Alaska
Shelby Cobra 427
Green Vineyard Landscape
Photo credits: Bennymarty.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images