Celebrating Ecuadorian President Rafael Correa
i just returned from san cristobal island in the galapagos, where president Rafeal Correa showed up for a day, and the locals went crazy welcoming him..he is a well loved president. he is currently in the news with the troubles that are going on with columbia.. this pic was just posted in editorial.
Photo credits: Tara Golden.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!