Celebrating my number 2500 online file
It's been a while since I was official :) ---- but reckon that number is something to be a bit proud of and look back. With more and more competition I have lately started putting up my numbers regarding uploads to keep up a bit. I have adapted a bit to stock photography but tried not to lose my identity - so many of my pictures are still "me" - which I find important. At the same time I want to encourage the newbies here on DT - it all takes some time till pictures sell. My number one has in the meantime 93 sales - and that one is one of my typical landscape pictures from which I would love to do many more.
- It's a Beautiful Day
- How Do You Add Emotion to an Inanimate Object?
- Tension, fear, admiration, pride, all in one photo
- How to create emotions in photography?
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready