Celebrating my number 2500 online file
It's been a while since I was official :) ---- but reckon that number is something to be a bit proud of and look back. With more and more competition I have lately started putting up my numbers regarding uploads to keep up a bit. I have adapted a bit to stock photography but tried not to lose my identity - so many of my pictures are still "me" - which I find important. At the same time I want to encourage the newbies here on DT - it all takes some time till pictures sell. My number one has in the meantime 93 sales - and that one is one of my typical landscape pictures from which I would love to do many more.
Nature and Wildlife Photography
- Geology makes landscapes look the way they do
- Tip of the week: Use a compact rugged camera to get a different view
- 10 tips for The Casual Nature Photographer
- Donate your skills!
- These are a few of My Favorite Things: Nikon 28mm f/2.8 AF-D
- Taking Nature Photos that sell!
- Mind your own business!
- To Serif or not to Serif? Determining the Font for Your Brand