Celebrating number 900
I didn't write a blog article for much time so i considered that today is the time to write to celebrate the 900 pictures online.I don't have many to say just i am happy because my portfolio grows and i improved a little my photos and my sales ,of course.I would like to upload more photos per month to increase my number of uploads but i can only work in studio for now.I not complain about studio ,it is good because i have it like it is ,not big but good.In this last series of photos i added in my portfolio(they are not all,i have others on pending too) i have new models also and i like very much this photos series with friends and business people and i hope to bring me many sales :)
I would be very gladly if you will check my new photos to tell me what you think and thank you for reading my article.I wish you all a great day and many sales.
This is the number 900 who were added in my portfolio and come
Photo credits: Gabriel Blaj.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images