Celebrating number 900
I didn't write a blog article for much time so i considered that today is the time to write to celebrate the 900 pictures online.I don't have many to say just i am happy because my portfolio grows and i improved a little my photos and my sales ,of course.I would like to upload more photos per month to increase my number of uploads but i can only work in studio for now.I not complain about studio ,it is good because i have it like it is ,not big but good.In this last series of photos i added in my portfolio(they are not all,i have others on pending too) i have new models also and i like very much this photos series with friends and business people and i hope to bring me many sales :)
I would be very gladly if you will check my new photos to tell me what you think and thank you for reading my article.I wish you all a great day and many sales.
This is the number 900 who were added in my portfolio and come
Photo credits: Gabriel Blaj.
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama