The Challenge of Conceptual Photos
I am a newbie in stock photography, so naturally I have a lot to learn and for me it is a very challenging and at the same time inspiring process… I read lots of articles about what sells best in stock photography, how to take better pictures and so on, but I guess what really intrigues me and inspires me to keep trying is not only the financial side of the issue, but even more the creative one.
Photo credits: Svisho.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project