The Challenge of Conceptual Photos
I am a newbie in stock photography, so naturally I have a lot to learn and for me it is a very challenging and at the same time inspiring process… I read lots of articles about what sells best in stock photography, how to take better pictures and so on, but I guess what really intrigues me and inspires me to keep trying is not only the financial side of the issue, but even more the creative one.
Photo credits: Svisho.
All about color
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success