The Challenge of Conceptual Photos
I am a newbie in stock photography, so naturally I have a lot to learn and for me it is a very challenging and at the same time inspiring process… I read lots of articles about what sells best in stock photography, how to take better pictures and so on, but I guess what really intrigues me and inspires me to keep trying is not only the financial side of the issue, but even more the creative one.
Photo credits: Svisho.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips