The Challenges of Macrophotography
For the technical challenges, focusing on such small subjects is difficult, to say the least. Light and camera shake is an issue, depth of field is critical, and if you're chasing moving subjects like butterflies, dragonflies, and bugs that just won't stop crawling, patience is, indeed, a virtue. But then, you don't need to go far to find your subjects. They can be in your own backyard. You'll be surprised at what you discover. Macrophotography is fun! So, get up early one morning and catch that worm before the early bird does :)
(Photo by Vencavolrab)
Photo credits: Vaclav Volrab.
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite