The Challenges of Macrophotography
For the technical challenges, focusing on such small subjects is difficult, to say the least. Light and camera shake is an issue, depth of field is critical, and if you're chasing moving subjects like butterflies, dragonflies, and bugs that just won't stop crawling, patience is, indeed, a virtue. But then, you don't need to go far to find your subjects. They can be in your own backyard. You'll be surprised at what you discover. Macrophotography is fun! So, get up early one morning and catch that worm before the early bird does :)
(Photo by Vencavolrab)
Photo credits: Vaclav Volrab.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava