Hi - The prestigious Louis Roederer International Wine Writers awards has a new category this year. It's called The Artistry of Champagne Award 2009. It's for any non-verbal representation of the world of wine, including (but not limited to) photography and original art. Yes folks that's PHOTOGRAPHY!
Details of how to enter are at here
Photo credits: Matthew Egginton.
- It's a Beautiful Day
- How Do You Add Emotion to an Inanimate Object?
- Tension, fear, admiration, pride, all in one photo
- How to create emotions in photography?
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready