Hi - The prestigious Louis Roederer International Wine Writers awards has a new category this year. It's called The Artistry of Champagne Award 2009. It's for any non-verbal representation of the world of wine, including (but not limited to) photography and original art. Yes folks that's PHOTOGRAPHY!
Details of how to enter are at here
Photo credits: Matthew Egginton.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava