This was taken at the Chicago Museum of Science and Industry. The beautiful crystal chandeliers caught my attention immediately. It was not something common I get to see in Singapore. I paid attention to the framing and ensure my ISO is not too high else there will be too much noise.
Efforts did paid off and it was one of my best selling image. I hope there will be more downloads.
Photo credits: Han Cheng Tan.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images