This was taken at the Chicago Museum of Science and Industry. The beautiful crystal chandeliers caught my attention immediately. It was not something common I get to see in Singapore. I paid attention to the framing and ensure my ISO is not too high else there will be too much noise.
Efforts did paid off and it was one of my best selling image. I hope there will be more downloads.
Photo credits: Han Cheng Tan.
- Wild Glory
- Tip of the week: Create stunning 3d landscapes
- Film color schemes - how to use color to visually tell a story
- How to Turn a So-So Snapshot into a Stunning Photograph
- Checklist of Features for an Effective E-Commerce Website
- Humbled by Those Around Me (Food For Thought)
- Keyword Spamming - Why It's Not Such a Good Idea?
- Cap Blanc Nez: A Hidden Gem Found Near Calais Right at The Northernmost Tip of France