This was taken at the Chicago Museum of Science and Industry. The beautiful crystal chandeliers caught my attention immediately. It was not something common I get to see in Singapore. I paid attention to the framing and ensure my ISO is not too high else there will be too much noise.
Efforts did paid off and it was one of my best selling image. I hope there will be more downloads.
Photo credits: Han Cheng Tan.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror