This was taken at the Chicago Museum of Science and Industry. The beautiful crystal chandeliers caught my attention immediately. It was not something common I get to see in Singapore. I paid attention to the framing and ensure my ISO is not too high else there will be too much noise.
Efforts did paid off and it was one of my best selling image. I hope there will be more downloads.
Photo credits: Han Cheng Tan.
- When "Happily" isn't "Forever After"
- Food Photography: A Recipe For Success! (Part 2)
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles