Change of season - Dreamstime
Well, i guess spring is finally here for the most of us, contributors at dreamstime!
I managed to upload and get quite a lot of images accepted from the winter and skiing season, fact that made me very happy.
Here some examples of my winter season images:
Unfortunately, I think I will have to wait for next autumn and winter to get sales on these images, because spring is here and designers have now other interests.
I have some images in my portofolio that may have increased interest with the new season.
Categories such as traveling (citybreaks, holidays), landscapes with lots of sunlight, people doing outdoor activities will probably get lots of hits and hopefully also sales.
My portofolio consists at the moment of 320something images and I am always looking to widen it. So my questions for all the other fellow contributors is:
Where are you taking your camera this season? What are you looking for?
Good luck to everybody!
Photo credits: Alexsleepy.
- Location Spotlight: Mitchelville Beach, Hilton Head Island
- Thoughtful about Drones
- How to do HDR Without Overdoing It
- How to get the Most from Your Smartphone Videography
- Reflection photography - 4 creative tips for amazing shots
- Dog Rescue Photography: Rico
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather