It seems as though I have spent almost all of 2011 trying to take solid commercial images for stock agencies and have had a whale of a time and learnt a great deal. Having said that over recent weeks my pot of ideas has dried up and my motivation has started to dip a little and was not enjoying taking photographs as much as I had previously!Blog to my website to replace the 365 project I had been dong as it is a great way to tell friends and family what I am upto as well as increase traffic to my website. That lead to an interesting opportunity to do some photography teaching. It was an odd experience as I know what I do and how I do it but trying to communicate that really kind of firmed up my technical approach in my own mind and kind of sparked a little more interest.
So although it has been a quite few months for me and I have gone from uploading 40 odd images a month down to 10-12 it has been a time where I have learned to enjoy taking photographs again and am now more motivated than ever to add to my 420 images here at DT and other places :D I guess stepping away from something for a while really does help!
Photo credits: Llareggub.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster