I responded too many changes in my live in the last month.
My vital and too young dad died unxceptedly. And I became freelancer photographer until one week. I moved to my own photostudio and bought studio flash lights (thanks to dreamstime and other stock agenicies:)).
I look foward to spring and new work with people without flats interiors :).
Here is one photo of my little brother:
Photo credits: Sarkao.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget