Changing color to sell more pics...
I took a picture of the mini blinds hanging in my office the other day. They were a very plain ivory color and it didn't really look like a picture that would sell. So, I went into photoshop and changed the color of them several times. The blue one has sold 2 copies so far. I figure maybe someone might like the picture, but want a color besides blue, so I uploaded two more colors. Hopefully, they will sell too. So, there is an idea for all you photographers out there. If you have a really good abstract picture or background picture that is just not selling, try a few different colors. It worked for me!
Photo credits: Torie Mitchell/glover.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!