Changing color to sell more pics...
I took a picture of the mini blinds hanging in my office the other day. They were a very plain ivory color and it didn't really look like a picture that would sell. So, I went into photoshop and changed the color of them several times. The blue one has sold 2 copies so far. I figure maybe someone might like the picture, but want a color besides blue, so I uploaded two more colors. Hopefully, they will sell too. So, there is an idea for all you photographers out there. If you have a really good abstract picture or background picture that is just not selling, try a few different colors. It worked for me!
Photo credits: Torie Mitchell/glover.
All about color
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - ISO
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step