This reminds me a few days ago and met a few days of food, as a Chinese, and sometimes when not seen some of his own hand-made snacks, because the Chinese folk hand-made things too much. The encounter is a dessert made with millet, it is necessary to know the majority of China's wheat pasta is processed from sweets and millet processing into a little food, but also hand-made, Kazakhstan ~ eat up a touch of sweet, I asked a close friend of foreign travel: a taste or buy? But he said: no. I want to travel in China, we have to try local snacks ,Yes, prices are cheap, each 2 Yuan. Hope that it will also run into such a distinctive snacks, to their surprise, ha ha!
Photo credits: Liuyang.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget