This reminds me a few days ago and met a few days of food, as a Chinese, and sometimes when not seen some of his own hand-made snacks, because the Chinese folk hand-made things too much. The encounter is a dessert made with millet, it is necessary to know the majority of China's wheat pasta is processed from sweets and millet processing into a little food, but also hand-made, Kazakhstan ~ eat up a touch of sweet, I asked a close friend of foreign travel: a taste or buy? But he said: no. I want to travel in China, we have to try local snacks ,Yes, prices are cheap, each 2 Yuan. Hope that it will also run into such a distinctive snacks, to their surprise, ha ha!
Photo credits: Liuyang.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images