The charm of vegetables
Vegetables, we eat every day, it is in everywhere! Maybe a lot of people can see vegetables are in the market or in a basket that already was the harvest vegetables, whether you have to feel vibrant vegetables in the garden? I think when you arrived in the garden is bound to like me can't help press on the shutter. It is the charm of vegetables as these photos.
Photo credits: Weir2010.
- When "Happily" isn't "Forever After"
- Food Photography: A Recipe For Success! (Part 2)
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles