The charm of vegetables
Vegetables, we eat every day, it is in everywhere! Maybe a lot of people can see vegetables are in the market or in a basket that already was the harvest vegetables, whether you have to feel vibrant vegetables in the garden? I think when you arrived in the garden is bound to like me can't help press on the shutter. It is the charm of vegetables as these photos.
Photo credits: Weir2010.
- It's a Beautiful Day
- How Do You Add Emotion to an Inanimate Object?
- Tension, fear, admiration, pride, all in one photo
- How to create emotions in photography?
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready