Charro Days: a cowboy fiesta
During this week, the "charro", a dashing Mexican cowboy, has been celebrated as a bi-national event. People from the neighboring city of Brownsville (Texas, US) and Matamoros (Tamaulipas, Mexico) come together, celebrate their shared heritage, common traditions and international friendship.
This is an event that stirs fond memories for the older generation, while the new generation learns about the culture and traditions in a fun way.
Photo credits: Jinlide.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster