Charro Days: a cowboy fiesta
During this week, the "charro", a dashing Mexican cowboy, has been celebrated as a bi-national event. People from the neighboring city of Brownsville (Texas, US) and Matamoros (Tamaulipas, Mexico) come together, celebrate their shared heritage, common traditions and international friendship.
This is an event that stirs fond memories for the older generation, while the new generation learns about the culture and traditions in a fun way.
Photo credits: Jinlide.
All about color
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - ISO
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step