Charro Days: a cowboy fiesta
During this week, the "charro", a dashing Mexican cowboy, has been celebrated as a bi-national event. People from the neighboring city of Brownsville (Texas, US) and Matamoros (Tamaulipas, Mexico) come together, celebrate their shared heritage, common traditions and international friendship.
This is an event that stirs fond memories for the older generation, while the new generation learns about the culture and traditions in a fun way.
Photo credits: Jinlide.
- Alba Iulia Forress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite
- The Stock Photography Industry is Changing Again, Will You Be Able to Change Too?
- Tip of the week: Illustrations, how to and how not to
- When night becomes more colorful than day
- Stock Photography - 5 Secret ideas by Successful Microstockers
- Dog Rescue Photography: Bear
- Autumn is almost over.