Chasing the sun around the Eiffel tower and Paris
It is really fun to plan to capture a specific picture at a specific moment of the day.
For example, after a long calculation with an online sun position calculation tool, I went to Paris from Netherlands to capture a sunrise and a sunset in the middle of the Eiffel tower. It was the 4th of December 2016.
Once arrived at the shooting spot, it is always amazing to see the sun moving slowly to the position that you expected him to reach at a certain moment somewhere in your composition.
My compositions is the sun in the middle of the Eiffel tower at the sunrise and at the sunset.
Here below are the two picture I captured the same day (morning, night) at different places in Paris.
It is really magic and here below some pictures captured that day
Photo credits: Digikhmer.
- Canon EOS R5 and R6 have been launched! Are they worth it?
- Finding Your Happy Place
- Tip of the week: Organise your desk like a pro
- 5 Useful Tips For the Post-Edit
- Tip of the week: Use shapes to create beautiful illustrations
- Stock photography makes you happy?
- Iceland - A Photographic Destination
- Dog Rescue Photography: Maggie Mae