Chateau de Chambord
The Chateau de Chambord is one of the most famous castles in the French Loire Valley. This is the largest of the Loire castles. The chateau's plan is pure Renaissance.
It is a Royal castle because it used to be the retreat of some of the most powerful French kings.
The French Renaissance style Chateau Chambord retains architectural harmony. The massive castle is composed of a central keep with four immense bastion towers at the corners.
King Francis I built Chateau Chambord in the Sixteenth century. Leonardo da Vinci himself took part in the design of some of the castle's decorations.
The castle is surrounded by a 52.5 km
Photo credits: Nimblewit.
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)
- How to take better pictures of a butterfly?
- A New Sport for Many People
- How Not to Miss Shots While On the Road
- Is the mobile phone going to replace our cameras?