Chateau de Chambord
The Chateau de Chambord is one of the most famous castles in the French Loire Valley. This is the largest of the Loire castles. The chateau's plan is pure Renaissance.
It is a Royal castle because it used to be the retreat of some of the most powerful French kings.
The French Renaissance style Chateau Chambord retains architectural harmony. The massive castle is composed of a central keep with four immense bastion towers at the corners.
King Francis I built Chateau Chambord in the Sixteenth century. Leonardo da Vinci himself took part in the design of some of the castle's decorations.
The castle is surrounded by a 52.5 km
Photo credits: Nimblewit.
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster
- 5 Helpful Tips for using Mac Photo