Chateau de Chambord
The Chateau de Chambord is one of the most famous castles in the French Loire Valley. This is the largest of the Loire castles. The chateau's plan is pure Renaissance.
It is a Royal castle because it used to be the retreat of some of the most powerful French kings.
The French Renaissance style Chateau Chambord retains architectural harmony. The massive castle is composed of a central keep with four immense bastion towers at the corners.
King Francis I built Chateau Chambord in the Sixteenth century. Leonardo da Vinci himself took part in the design of some of the castle's decorations.
The castle is surrounded by a 52.5 km
Photo credits: Nimblewit.
How to shoot events
- Pet Rescue Photography: Otis
- Chess ... what a passion!
- Professional Caption For Event Photography
- Tips on media filling
- Body parts in photography
- 10 cleanest cities in the world for the year 2018 which attracted many tourists and photographers
- Location Spotlight: Anna Ruby Falls, Georgia
- Tip of the Week: When is a model release required?