Chateau de Chambord
The Chateau de Chambord is one of the most famous castles in the French Loire Valley. This is the largest of the Loire castles. The chateau's plan is pure Renaissance.
It is a Royal castle because it used to be the retreat of some of the most powerful French kings.
The French Renaissance style Chateau Chambord retains architectural harmony. The massive castle is composed of a central keep with four immense bastion towers at the corners.
King Francis I built Chateau Chambord in the Sixteenth century. Leonardo da Vinci himself took part in the design of some of the castle's decorations.
The castle is surrounded by a 52.5 km
Photo credits: Nimblewit.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon