Chateau de Chambord
The Chateau de Chambord is one of the most famous castles in the French Loire Valley. This is the largest of the Loire castles. The chateau's plan is pure Renaissance.
It is a Royal castle because it used to be the retreat of some of the most powerful French kings.
The French Renaissance style Chateau Chambord retains architectural harmony. The massive castle is composed of a central keep with four immense bastion towers at the corners.
King Francis I built Chateau Chambord in the Sixteenth century. Leonardo da Vinci himself took part in the design of some of the castle's decorations.
The castle is surrounded by a 52.5 km
Photo credits: Nimblewit.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget