Chateau de Chenonceau, France
The Chateau de Chenonceau, near the small village of Chenonceaux, in the Indre-et-Loire departement of the Loire Valley in France, 18 miles east of Tours.
Built on the river Cher, where the unique beauty of its architecture reflects in the water, the Chateau de Chenonceau is the Val de Loire’s finial.
The Chateau is not visible from the road so you have to pay before even getting a peek at the residence.
The Chateau de Chenonceau - the "perfect" Loire Valley Castle in the harmonious setting of river Cher, forests, gardens. It shaped by women Catherine Briconnet , Diane de Poitiers , Catherine de Medici ....
Today, Chenonceau has fully recovered its glory. With its one million visitors every year, and with the exception of the Palace of Versailles, it is the most visited castle in France.
Photo credits: Nimblewit.
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite
- The Stock Photography Industry is Changing Again, Will You Be Able to Change Too?