Here's my solution for advertising on a dime!
so I ordered some with my referral URL (in large print) on them. Then I glued the two cards together. That's how I hand them out. It drives people crazy!! They always try to tear them apart! But it gets both sides noticed and I only have to hand out one card.
- Just For the Love of Nature
- The killer on the cover -- reading into the clues
- Use a cooling off period for better submissions
- Summer Thunderstorms - The Water Cycle
- 10 tips to help you write a good blog
- Tip of the Week: Creating your own custom cards
- “You Should Frame That!” (How many photographs can a wall handle?)
- Punta Della Dogana, Venice: The Quiet Brother of the Proud Piazza San Marco