Cheap Travel Part 2
We were a two block walk from wonderful restaurants. Those were also much cheaper than eating in Manhattan. A five block walk and we were on the subway line into Manhattan. Although, we didn't really feel the need to spend much time in Manhattan on this trip. I went prowling Brooklyn for unusual shots. I tried to find places that hadn't been done before. You can be in Penn Station in 20 or 30 minutes from Atlantic Avenue in Brooklyn if you need a classic New York fix. We also took the train out to Coney Island for opening weekend.
We haven't tried this in other cities yet, but I think this could easily be done in Washington, Chicago, Boston, or Atlanta, too. We've used the public transportation in all of those cities and enjoyed it. San Francisco has busses, Bart, and the trolleys.
In these days of high fuel and food prices, we may have to travel less. What we're working on is traveling smarter and not being afraid to explore new parts of familiar cities that may save us hundreds of dollars in hotel costs and meals,
All about color
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - ISO
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step