Cheap Travel Part 2
We were a two block walk from wonderful restaurants. Those were also much cheaper than eating in Manhattan. A five block walk and we were on the subway line into Manhattan. Although, we didn't really feel the need to spend much time in Manhattan on this trip. I went prowling Brooklyn for unusual shots. I tried to find places that hadn't been done before. You can be in Penn Station in 20 or 30 minutes from Atlantic Avenue in Brooklyn if you need a classic New York fix. We also took the train out to Coney Island for opening weekend.
We haven't tried this in other cities yet, but I think this could easily be done in Washington, Chicago, Boston, or Atlanta, too. We've used the public transportation in all of those cities and enjoyed it. San Francisco has busses, Bart, and the trolleys.
In these days of high fuel and food prices, we may have to travel less. What we're working on is traveling smarter and not being afraid to explore new parts of familiar cities that may save us hundreds of dollars in hotel costs and meals,
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)
- How to take better pictures of a butterfly?
- A New Sport for Many People