Check and recheck
After my recent upload frenzy I was slowly running out of files to upload and with my day job taking up well...most of my day, I didn't exactly have the opportunity to just go out and shoot.
So I though what can I photograph at home or where to look...plugged in the old 1TB hard drive and started searching through all my files I have backed up. Lo and behold...there were still a bunch there and I am still working through a lot of them. As your skills improve in editing these files become more usable. Often those first images you took were not quite correctly exposed, framed or just plain funny looking.
Many of my last uploads were all from older files taken previously without my knowledge of them being possible stock material.
So...if like me you have a rainy weekend ahead of you...make some hot chocolate, bowl of popcorn and open Photoshop for some fun...
Off on leave from Sunday and heading for Cape Town to get loads of more stock images.
Cheers all...have a good one.
Photo credits: Michael De Nysschen.
- Ideas on sea and ocean photos
- Tip of the week: Never forget to straighten your images
- My effective way for calls-to-action giving more subscriptions for newsletter
- Rain session in India ! 410th Images Approved
- Uncovering the Secrets behind the Call to action that Convert
- To GIMP or to Photoshop, That is the Question
- 5 Bad Habits to Stop Now to Become a Better Photographer
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand Out – and SELL!