Check and recheck
After my recent upload frenzy I was slowly running out of files to upload and with my day job taking up well...most of my day, I didn't exactly have the opportunity to just go out and shoot.
So I though what can I photograph at home or where to look...plugged in the old 1TB hard drive and started searching through all my files I have backed up. Lo and behold...there were still a bunch there and I am still working through a lot of them. As your skills improve in editing these files become more usable. Often those first images you took were not quite correctly exposed, framed or just plain funny looking.
Many of my last uploads were all from older files taken previously without my knowledge of them being possible stock material.
So...if like me you have a rainy weekend ahead of you...make some hot chocolate, bowl of popcorn and open Photoshop for some fun...
Off on leave from Sunday and heading for Cape Town to get loads of more stock images.
Cheers all...have a good one.
- Get your tips for that amazing food photography
- App filled with magic - how to edit a photo to look more professional
- An illustrated virtual guide to Gargano in Apulia (south of Italy)
- 10 Workflow Hacks for Web Designers to Supercharge Productivity
- Love your gear - What I learned from going to the service
Related image searches
Editing related image searches
Photo credits: Michael De Nysschen.