Check your vision
Some people cannot see any movement on optical illusions pictures. Scientists explain this phenomenon by different psychological states of observers.
Please look at this image
And respond, do you see movement?
According to statements of the psychologists more intense movement indicates your stress susceptibility.
If you do not notice any movement of colored strips, then you are resistant to stress.
By the way, in my collection of vector illustrations you will find other optical illusions.
Click on my profile.
Photo credits: Yurii Perepadia.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings