Cheer to NYPD!
After 1 year in microstock business, this is my first editorial image accepted in Dreamstime. I visited New York right after May 1st attempted car bombing incident. Manhattan city has tightened its security as you can find police officers at every corner of the city and police cars are in standby mode at every junctions of traffic light. I never feel so safe to visit New York city, cheer to NYPD!
Photo credits: Kenishirotie.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon