Cheer to NYPD!
After 1 year in microstock business, this is my first editorial image accepted in Dreamstime. I visited New York right after May 1st attempted car bombing incident. Manhattan city has tightened its security as you can find police officers at every corner of the city and police cars are in standby mode at every junctions of traffic light. I never feel so safe to visit New York city, cheer to NYPD!
Photo credits: Kenishirotie.
All about color
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal