Chengdu Giant Panda Breeding Research Base
If the temperature is less than 26℃,the base staff let pandas stay in the open within enclosures.When the temperature is between 26 and 30℃,pandas are kept in rooms.
Most enclosures in the base cover a large area,which resembles a landscape painting,decorated with trees,rockery,grass,and water pools.
Photo credits: Feng Hui.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know