Chengdu Giant Panda Breeding Research Base
If the temperature is less than 26℃,the base staff let pandas stay in the open within enclosures.When the temperature is between 26 and 30℃,pandas are kept in rooms.
Most enclosures in the base cover a large area,which resembles a landscape painting,decorated with trees,rockery,grass,and water pools.
Photo credits: Feng Hui.
All about color
- Prepare yourself for fireworks
- Zooming In: A Photography Trick That Most People Take For Granted
- When "Happily" isn't "Forever After"
- Food Photography: A Recipe For Success! (Part 2)
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Philippine Serendipity: The Beautiful Among the Common
- All about color - new blog contest
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally