Chengdu Giant Panda Breeding Research Base
If the temperature is less than 26℃,the base staff let pandas stay in the open within enclosures.When the temperature is between 26 and 30℃,pandas are kept in rooms.
Most enclosures in the base cover a large area,which resembles a landscape painting,decorated with trees,rockery,grass,and water pools.
Photo credits: Feng Hui.
- Tip of the Week: 20 Must-Know Keyboard Shortcuts for Photoshop
- Dreamstime turns 20, you get a $15 anniversary referral bonus!
- Get to know the birds of Turkey - 19 - Sombre Tit
- Missed Opportunities
- Foreign Jorō Invasion!!!
- German Local Travel: The Black Forest's Beautiful Secret (Triberg Waterfalls, Germany)
- Where can I find free photos from Dreamstime?
- Get to know the birds of Turkey - 18 - Eurasian Crimson-winged Finch