Chengdu Giant Panda Breeding Research Base
If the temperature is less than 26℃,the base staff let pandas stay in the open within enclosures.When the temperature is between 26 and 30℃,pandas are kept in rooms.
Most enclosures in the base cover a large area,which resembles a landscape painting,decorated with trees,rockery,grass,and water pools.
Photo credits: Feng Hui.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!