Chengdu Giant Panda Breeding Research Base
If the temperature is less than 26℃,the base staff let pandas stay in the open within enclosures.When the temperature is between 26 and 30℃,pandas are kept in rooms.
Most enclosures in the base cover a large area,which resembles a landscape painting,decorated with trees,rockery,grass,and water pools.
Photo credits: Feng Hui.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips