Chengdu,west of China
It has a very long history,the ancestors of the Shupeople lived in Chengdu more than 3700years ago.It is a famous Chinese historical and cultural city,Some of its scenic spots and historical sites :Wuhou Temple Sanxingdui Museum Giant Panda breeding and research base Dujiangyan Irrigation system.
Traditionally Chengdu has been well-known for its many crafts: embroidery, lacquer ware, silver artistry, pottery, bamboo ware.
Photo credits: Feng Hui.
- Tip of the week: How to be more visible to buyers
- Animal Shelter Photography: Titan
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience