Chengdu,west of China
It has a very long history,the ancestors of the Shupeople lived in Chengdu more than 3700years ago.It is a famous Chinese historical and cultural city,Some of its scenic spots and historical sites :Wuhou Temple Sanxingdui Museum Giant Panda breeding and research base Dujiangyan Irrigation system.
Traditionally Chengdu has been well-known for its many crafts: embroidery, lacquer ware, silver artistry, pottery, bamboo ware.
Photo credits: Feng Hui.
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs
- Helping more than the dogs
- Tip of the week: 8 GIMP newbie tips