Chengdu,west of China
It has a very long history,the ancestors of the Shupeople lived in Chengdu more than 3700years ago.It is a famous Chinese historical and cultural city,Some of its scenic spots and historical sites :Wuhou Temple Sanxingdui Museum Giant Panda breeding and research base Dujiangyan Irrigation system.
Traditionally Chengdu has been well-known for its many crafts: embroidery, lacquer ware, silver artistry, pottery, bamboo ware.
Photo credits: Feng Hui.
- Halloween Creatures: the Owl
- A Moment of Awe-Inspiring Wonder
- An emotional wakening (eventually)
- Everybody loves to take pictures of cats
- Halloween Creatures: the Black Cat
- Aim to shoot for International markets- Advice for stock footage
- Halloween Creatures: the Spider
- Tip of the week: Stock photography and Social Media