Cherry Blossoms And Bees
When I first began transitioning from photojournalism to what I consider my fine-art photography, I was a bit nervous that the bees swarming around me would sense my apprehension and perhaps sting me. I am highly allergic to bee stings.
Eventually, after having them land all over my body and equipment, I developed a quiet "bee zen," in which I really came to love their little critters. I was often so mesmerized by them that I wouldn't even take photos for a while as I watched them.
This photo was taken in Silicon Valley and is one of my favorites with a bee in it.
Photo credits: Glenn Franco Simmons.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images