Cherry Blossoms And Bees
When I first began transitioning from photojournalism to what I consider my fine-art photography, I was a bit nervous that the bees swarming around me would sense my apprehension and perhaps sting me. I am highly allergic to bee stings.
Eventually, after having them land all over my body and equipment, I developed a quiet "bee zen," in which I really came to love their little critters. I was often so mesmerized by them that I wouldn't even take photos for a while as I watched them.
This photo was taken in Silicon Valley and is one of my favorites with a bee in it.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon