Cherry Blossoms And Bees
When I first began transitioning from photojournalism to what I consider my fine-art photography, I was a bit nervous that the bees swarming around me would sense my apprehension and perhaps sting me. I am highly allergic to bee stings.
Eventually, after having them land all over my body and equipment, I developed a quiet "bee zen," in which I really came to love their little critters. I was often so mesmerized by them that I wouldn't even take photos for a while as I watched them.
This photo was taken in Silicon Valley and is one of my favorites with a bee in it.
Photo credits: Glenn Franco Simmons.
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking