chick worthy of a sale!
I'm sure all of us have photos in our portfolios that we really like but no-one is buying. This is my first ever image accepted by DT and I think the cutest of my bird images.
I rescued this blue tit chick from our garden pond on his maiden flight and struggled to hold my camera in one hand whilst he balanced on the other. After he grumpily posed on my finger I put him on a tree branch to wait for his mum to collect him.
Am I the only one who thinks he's full of the 'aaaah' factor?
Soon it will have been on line for three years and due to be sent to the free section. There must be a discerning designer out there who thinks he's worth a few cents and will rescue him from such an ignominious end!
Which of your images has proved most disappointing?
Photo credits: Heathse.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images