The Chiffchaff (Phylloscopus collybita) is one of our most well-known warblers and it belongs to the Leaf warbler group. According to the Wikipedia distribution map, in the Iberian Peninsula it only occurs during wintertime but I can't confirm this point as I have made photos of them during the whole year, having said this it is also true that we have the Iberian Chiffchaff which can easily be confused with the Common one, only the song is clearly different.
Together with the following pic of a bathing Chiffchaff which was sold a few days ago, I present some other of my Chiffchaff images.
Photo credits: Joan Egert.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images