The old ones looks more like retro, precious decorations and new ones colorful, plastic blocks to develop child’s space creativity, colorful, funny sometimes even scary plastic or wooden toys like soldiers, dragons and other creatures good for develop the imagination.
Maybe our father or mother gives us some photo camera when we were babies and that is way now we loved it so much. Maybe some big box of crayons was are first precious tool, and all around us was a big piece of cardboard sheet.
That is why my dad bought me big wall covered with some washable paint, so I cloud damaged it when ever I want.
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles
- Tip of the week: Of Travelling and Planning
- Tips for Picking Fonts that Compliment Your Message not Distract From it
- Know Your Subject
- Bad Weather Photography: One Way to Salvage a Poor Day in A Good Location
- Engaging Bird Photography
- Dog Rescue Photography: Bozo