The old ones looks more like retro, precious decorations and new ones colorful, plastic blocks to develop child’s space creativity, colorful, funny sometimes even scary plastic or wooden toys like soldiers, dragons and other creatures good for develop the imagination.
Maybe our father or mother gives us some photo camera when we were babies and that is way now we loved it so much. Maybe some big box of crayons was are first precious tool, and all around us was a big piece of cardboard sheet.
That is why my dad bought me big wall covered with some washable paint, so I cloud damaged it when ever I want.
- Just For the Love of Nature
- The killer on the cover -- reading into the clues
- Use a cooling off period for better submissions
- Summer Thunderstorms - The Water Cycle
- 10 tips to help you write a good blog
- Tip of the Week: Creating your own custom cards
- “You Should Frame That!” (How many photographs can a wall handle?)
- Punta Della Dogana, Venice: The Quiet Brother of the Proud Piazza San Marco